Currently Watching 'Kill It' (2019)

Watching Ang Probinsyano or The Provincial? Well, no thanks! There's something about the digital age when there are streaming sites available such as Kiss Asian. Hopefully, Kill It will be on Netflix which would be cool - it's because some fansubs are just pretty stupid! I just remembered when I made a facial comparison between Korean actress Jin A Nana (also known as Im Jin Ah) to Filipino actress Shaina Magdayao.

Just looking at Shaina as Roxanne Opena in Ang Probinsyano is laughable as Coconuts Martin trying to become the late Fernando Poe Jr.'s character. Well, in Kill It - you might as well kill it. You can consider Nana's character Do Hyun-Jin to be rather badass. Like she may be beautiful to look at but she's mighty dangerous to hold. TBH, I'd be mighty insane if I would try to molest her. One wrong move and I could be sent to the Intensive Care Unit. I have to admit that while she can be a stupid reason to watch the show. However, her acting will always overshadow her pretty face and sexy body in exchange for real content. Sure, I can have a stupid reason to like the show (the attractive actress) but a really good story can be distracting. It's pretty much how a K-Drama lacking a pretty face makes it up with a good story. A good example is how Shin Hye Sun isn't pretty but you can certainly fall for her charming performance. 

I could also talk about the main character Kim So Hyun (acted by Jang Ki Yong). The character has a mysterious past as a trained killer. However, he's currently working as a veterinarian. Personally, I'd hate to have Coconuts voice him since ABiaS-CBN can still air via paid frequencies. Just looking at his past and trying to see how it'd work in the present would be fun to watch.

It's just 12 episodes but again these episodes are one hour each. I'd still settle for this than the 1,000+ number of episodes that the pointless Ang Probinsyano is having right now!

Comments