Kim Jung Hyun Further Made Me Wish That Shin Hye Sun Were Seo Dan In 'Crash Landing On You'

It's no secret that Shin Hye Sun is a "hotter" version of Sarah Elago though she's only slightly prettier. I expressed how I wished Hye Sun were Seo Dan in Crash Landing on You though it could've had consequences such as Sarah passing an anti-KDrama bill. The fact that Kim Jung Hyun would be King Cheol Jong (the spouse of Queen Cheorin in real life) makes me think that they could have been Alberto Gu and Seo Dan in Crash Landing on You.

Why I think Hye Sun (and not Seo Ji Hye) was my choice. Just looking at her characters in Angel's Last Mission and Legend of the Blue Sea makes me think Hye Sun would do good to act as a spoiled communist officer. Just seeing Seo Dan getting picked up by a luxury car and seeing Hye Sun's moments in Angel's Last Mission makes me think she would make a scary North Korean commie officer you'd hate to double-cross. The fact that Sarah went to Switzerland like Seo Dan makes me wish it happened even more.

Just a bit of a joke as humor is healing!

Comments