Kamen Rider 01 Episodes 23-24 - Nope It Ain't Vision And Scarlet Witch

Just seeing the preview of the "wedding" of Arisa Komiya and Ryuji Iwasaki (who's a HumaGear matchmaker named Matchi) made me think of the possibility of a HumaGear x human pairing. Okay, I'm getting a rather weird feeling here considering that I'm imagining that either Shun Daimoji (from Kamen Rider Fourze) or even Troy Burrows (from Power Rangers Megaforce) as Izu's potential admirer. Back on track - I do still feel that the continuation of episodes 21-22 with Chiharu is something. She's still looking for a potential partner though there's also a weird church "wedding" between human and android going on. Where's Immortus from Marvel Comics when you need him? He was the one who performed the marriage of Vision and the Scarlet Witch - a marriage between a robot with human emotions and a mutant human.

For me, the first half wasn't much to talk about. I was actually enjoying a lot of episodes for this series but the first half doesn't seem to be one of them. Maybe, I was expecting Chiharu to go away like any guest character. Instead, we do have a really weird misunderstanding (or not). Though, Chiharu falling for an android is just weird. TBH, I really wish that Masato Wada (from Akibaranger) was the guest character here and he was marrying a female HumaGear. That would've been funnier for me with that stupid robot girl episode in Akibaranger Season Tsuu. What's amazing is that there's Teruo Nikaido who has some jealousy issues. Teruo temporarily becomes a monster but is later restored back to human form. Matchi is also rebuilt after he supposedly went berserk.

I have to admit that I'm wondering why in the world is Yua hanging around Gai of all people? Gai is a sleazy villain if you ask me. I think Yua probably has motives or is going undercover though that'd be too predictable. Regardless, Gai really has to be quite the bastard to hack the Ark. He even goes as far as to let Aruto go berserk under the new form called the Metal Cluster Hopper which is directly linked to the Ark. What's his objective anyway? I do feel that a villain like him is more interesting than the currently inactive Metsubo Jinrai.

Aruto nearly gives up on HumaGears until Izu does something. Some previous guest stars somehow got contacted by Toei to make another guest appearance. Is it me or is Toei still investing more on Kamen Rider now? I do feel like that Kamen Rider is currently given more new stuff and writing styles for most of its run. Meanwhile, I do still feel critical about most of the newer Super Sentai after Go-Busters (maybe except Kyuranger and Lupinranger vs. Patranger) while I'm embracing newer Kamen Rider better. The help of all previous HumaGears overrides the Ark (and right now, Yua's standing is still shaky) allowing the Metal Cluster Hopper to be controlled. This in turn momentarily defeats Gai/Thouser but it's not over yet.

Meanwhile, it turns out that Horobi has escaped. Isamu is looking for him. Right now, I wonder who released Horobi? Is Metsubo Jinrai still active? Right now, I'm way more excited for the next episodes than Ryusoulger's ending and Kiramager's premiere episode.

Comments