Kamen Rider 01 Episodes 21-22 - Humagear Lawyer VS. ZAIA Specs Lawyer

It's the third part of the series of tasks. I can't be certain what I feel about Zero-One right now. I was getting excited about the past few episodes but I feel like the five contests are getting draggy. Personally, I wish that the show decided to simply run five episodes focused on one task of the contest. I think ten episodes can be draggy if you ask me. However, there are some interesting developments that have gone on.

What's nice to see is that we're having more fanservice from Super Sentai - notably from two shows that I like namely Go-Busters (Arisa Komiya as Chiharu Ebi) and Kyuranger (J-Drama regular Keisuke Minami as Atty. Bingo). ZAIA does have some loose screws, especially how Gai can be so callous as to put a person's life in danger. This time, we've got a marriage scam going on and Chiharu is the victim of it. Marriage scams do happen a lot, right? The case goes to court and somehow the alleged scammer Yuto Sasaki. Chiharu has ZAIA Specs lawyer Naoto Ichimori. The whole trial is really suspenseful. It also makes Gai a despicable villain in which more secrets will soon unfold.

It's really nice to see how Isamu's impulsiveness does contain the skills that make him worthy of his profession. I really love how Isamu slowly plays everything to piece such as proving the innocence of the alleged scammer Yuto. I love how Isamu himself does get the second half solved on how fabrication really happens. It turns out that a high ranking detective known as Masuji Narusawa has been involved in manipulating documents. It's really something if you think about how ZAIA Specs can be used for good and evil. Does Gai have a conscience or not?

There's also more disgusting secrets that are shared along the way. Both Aruto and Izu decide to find the data regarding the Ark. The do still have Horobi captured and he talks much about the rise of Metsubo Jinrai.net. As it turns out that the Ark was built by both Hiden and ZAIA years ago. What's disgusting to think is that Gai himself tampered with the Ark resulting in berserk HumaGears. How many people have died as a result of that serious tampering? Okay, I think Yua seriously needs to boot out of ZAIA already if she knows what's good for her. I don't like the way Gai moves towards her, implying he might be pervy towards her.

It turns out that a new form is unleashed based on the Ark. Can Aruto be corrupted in the process? I don't know what's Gai's real motive just yet. Right now, things are getting suspenseful as to what could happen next. Although, I do think things have been dragging kinda long for this time round with ten episodes devoted to a five-part competition.

Comments