The Creddie/Seddie Wars Of King's Avatar?

I did mention that I'm pretty much the shipper of Ye Xiu X Tang Rou. Now, you may consider that in spite of the lack of obvious romance (unlike O2O Romance which is well, meant to be one) -- this is more about sports. You can imagine how there's not one but two potential love interests for the protagonist Ye Xiu. If it's not just Tang Rou (which I ship due to their friendly rivalry) then you may consider the shipping of Ye Xiu with his former teammate Su Mucheng.

I decided to read through some spoilers (for the Manga) and found out that there was the promise to reunite between Mucheng and Ye Xiu. Sometimes, not having a romance can be good for your story and let people have their headcanons. The whole idea that they would reunite after Mucheng retires isn't exactly a hint that they'd be lovey-dovey. But it seems that Mucheng herself has established her status as Carly while Tang Rou may have established her status as Sam. Hopefully, Tang Rou doesn't get stuck in a sucky crossover like Sam & Cat or it'd be too complicated.

I was watching the first half and I think that there are some hints that maybe, just maybe Ye Xiu and Mucheng may have feelings for each other. Yeah, I know I'm pretty much as Creddie shipper in i-Carly but in here, I'm the Seddie shipper in this show for Ye Xiu X Tang Rou. I even want to think of a potential love triangle between Mucheng and Tang Rou for Ye Xiu in another season -- though it seems unlikely that another live version would arrive.

Which team are you in? Are you for Ye Xiu X Tang Rou or what may be the more popular Ye Xiu X Mucheng?

Comments