Skip to main content

I'm A Ye Xiu X Tang Rou Crack Shipper Until Further Notice

King's Avatar doesn't apparently have the romantic subtext of Love O2O but what's the harm in having a shipping or lovey-dovey in one's headcanon, right? I still admit that even if most Super Sentai entries have no official coupling but I do love to make up couplings myself cracky as it may be. It doesn't seem that the show has a shipping but I thought of a potential crack between Ye Xiu and the rather tough female chick Tang Rou.

The basis of this shipping is just C-R-A-C-K just like if you've got fans of Super Sentai having a preferred couple even when no coupling happens. I kind of want to compare Tang Rou to Carranger's tough chick Natsumi (who I also find attractive) -- both have short hair, pretty boyish, and they are both very attractive females. Tang Rou does have that weird aura where her natural beauty stands out even if she's not too feminine. Her match against Ye Xiu has them pit against each other. Ye Xiu considers Tang Rou a worthy rival. Tang Rou seems fixated with defeating Ye Xiu in the Glory online game. 

So, while there hasn't been signs of any romantic interest at all but I still want to crack-ship them both -- at least in headcanon in this Rated-16 Web series!

Comments