Skip to main content

I'm Now Slowing Down Or Even Taking A Break From Kamen Rider Zi-O

I just thought about it that maybe I need a slowdown or even a short break from Kamen Rider. Sure, I may resume watching it but I just feel like a short break is probably all I need right now. I might be focusing on trying to finish Ashes of Love or focus more on the upcoming K-Drama series Vagabond. I can still watch this at my own pace later but I will only update when I feel like it or wrap my thoughts up. I've been having problems with the Shimoyama-Shirakura tandem -- episodes by Nobohiro Mouri are good while Kento Shimoyama is hit or miss. Shinichiro Shirakura doesn't look like he's pleased with some changes Toei made -- the guy has been known to like brutal stuff as evidenced by the bloodshed in Agito, Faiz, Ryuki and Amazons!

Right now, I just feel like my head is overloaded. Sure, I've had some enjoyment but also some "ONORE SHIMOYAMA!" moments here too. I guess you know how Shimoyama wrecked Ninninger! Just because Ninja Steel is oh so terrible doesn't mean I'd give any real and sincere praise to Ninninger. The only praise Ninninger truly deserves in terms of implementation are no summer break, no Victor and Monty, and the girls are hotter but that's just it! Fortunately, Takaharu got justice with Super Sentai Strongest Battle as a more improved character!

Pretty much, just don't expect me to really update on Zi-O right now. I still plan to finish it but I feel like taking a break can be a good thing. Just think I've seen Kuuga up to Build so that's going to be a lot, right?

Comments