My Reaction To This First Sneak Peek Of Kamen Rider Zi-O

Here's Ukiyaseed's latest update with another Kamen Rider Zi-O leak. Is it me or does his motif look like a Diver's Watch? So are we getting a clock theme? Most likely because of the image looks like a watch. The current rumor has it that he could use 24 hours each representing 24 Kamen Rider powers. Also, his premiere date will be on September 2, 2018 -- which reminds me that I should be bracing myself as Kamen Rider Build comes to an end. 

So when was the last time a clock motif got used? Well, it was 18 years ago with Mirai Sentai Timeranger when clocks were used -- granted that it was a time police show. Last time we've had time travel it was with Kamen Rider Den-O. This time, a clock is getting used for Kamen Rider which is just good news IMHO. Hopefully, it will manage to meet the potential that wasn't met with Kamen Rider Decade last 2009. 

Comments