Bracing Myself As Kamen Rider Build Comes To Its Conclusion This August 26, 2018

I admit that things have never been the same ever since the Kamen Rider Decade meltdown -- the show could have lasted up to a year long but I guess lack of popularity was the problem. IMHO, although I'm still watching new school Kamen Rider, I have very little interest with old school Kamen Rider (though I will watch some whenever I feel like it) but I really wished that the Decade Meltdown never happened and new school Kamen Riders premiered every late January to early February each other. But sigh... anyway I'm already thinking about the scheduled end of Kamen Rider Build to make way for Kamen Rider Zi-O who will be revealed in August -- so stay tuned for possible rants on updates.

So why am I "bracing myself"? I guess you've noticed that I've been publishing MUCH LESS Kamen Rider content here and I am devoting myself to K-Drama related posts and I may soon start watching more new school Taiwanese drama soon. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to continue watching new school Kamen Rider -- in fact, I don't know when I will end up taking a break from it. On the other hand, everything is falling into place as Evolt is really preparing for the destruction of the World of Build and things are at a high stake.

It's getting into the conclusion and I hope that writer Kamen Rider Build's head writer Shogo Muto will give us a satisfying ending to this series. So far, we're already in July and Kamen Rider Build is destined to end at the end of August 26, 2018.

Comments