Kamen Rider Build Episode 4: Side Effects Of Smash And A Bit More Of Pandora's Box

I don't know if I should continue doing Kamen Rider Build episode reviews for a change for this blog. For one, I'm somewhat looking for ways to catch up with the schedule of "While You Were Sleeping" and I might devote more of myself with that show while still enjoying Kyuranger and Kamen Rider Build. 

The current visible leader Night Rogue is already thinking of having more Smash experiments. Somehow, I'm glad that some concepts from the Showa era Kamen Rider as well as Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider Fourze are improved. Creating Smash seems to combine both how Shocker and Gorgom does its experiments with Museum and the Horoscopes with human beings. But it's possible somebody is controlling Night Rogue. I smell a dark malevolent force already. 

There's a bit of "leakage" with the Pandora's Box. Faust may have had an inside job that started the whole mess to start with. So what's Faust up to? The organization Faust seems to influencing politics in all three States of Japan. It could be possibly having members from various groups. Hmmm... I feel like I'd like to ask, "What's Faust up to?" with how the events are slowly unfolding.

One effect that the the newest experiment has is that Masahiro Nabeshima loses his memory. One side effect is that it could kill the person similar to what happened to Kasumi Ogura. Masahiro loses his memory while reunited to his wife and their daughter. I guess Ryuga is now more concerned about the family than proving his innocence for now. One question is while Ryuga become a Kamen Rider in later episodes? Will he become Kamen Rider Claws?

The villain Stark is a game master himself. He made a brief cameo in the last episode and now shows up revealing himself. What Faust is truly up to still remains to be seen. The design is cool and he does pose as a threat.

Next episode focuses with the possibility of the owner Souichi could be linked to Faust. I smell some conspiracy that he may have once been a former member and is targeted for assassination. I guess most evil organizations won't be too forgiving of deserters. Why the Nascita Cafe has a panel of the Pandora's Box may not be so easily explained yet.

_________

As of right now, I feel like maybe I could stall for now unless a plot moves forward. One thing I noticed is that Heisei era Kamen Rider moves a little slower in plot development than most Kamen Rider. While Super Sentai usualy ends up with the "day is saved" but most Heisei era Kamen Riders function like a J-Drama mixed with Tokusatsu elements. So maybe, I could slow down with Kamen Rider Build posts considering that I'm still doing weekly Kyuranger episode posts. 

But again, I think new pacing helps in my writing doesn't it? Though I still want to try and find a way to watch "While You Were Sleeping" and maybe, just maybe it'd be my latest priority. I hope I get something done soon. 

Comments