Just Finished Watching "Eternal Love: Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms"

 

I finally decided to finish watching Eternal Love: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. The story can get complicated when you consider three lifetimes that each must face, the Ghost Tribe's intrigue, and the trials that lead to the events. 

For acting, I'd say Mark Chao does a good job of being two characters - Mo Yuan and Ye Hua who are two separate characters. I'm amazed at the camera trick that done with Mark playing the two characters. One is the God of War while the other is the Crown Prince Ye Hua. The last time I saw him was in the Taiwanese police drama Black and White with Vic Chou as the stoic cop. Here, both characters are mature and wise beyond their years. His trial as a mortal begins because he ended up killing the beasts that guarded the divine fungal grass. 

Yang Zi takes the complex role of three identities. One, she plays "Mulan" when her character as Bai Qian assumed the identity of Su Yin. Su Yin is her male alter-ego in hopes of learning of different styles until she got exposed. She became the mortal Su Su who marries Ye Hua. At that time, Ye Hua has no idea Su Su is actually Bai Qin herself. The plot where she loses her eyes to the evil consort Su Jin. Su Su temporarily loses her eyes and somehow regained her eyesight. Bai Qin is someone you can't mess with.

Vengo Gao and Dilbara Dilmurat both play as the side-couple Emperor Lord and Bai Fengjiu. Both of them also have their tragic love story going on. I didn't pay much attention to this couple since they were on the sideline. I find the story a bit not too interesting. However, some may consider it otherwise. I suggest you watch the show first before you form your opinion about them. For me, I didn't find this part that entertaining. 

For me, this wasn't as entertaining as Love and Redemption. However, I'd still say you better watch this for yourself and see some rather good martial arts moves. 

Comments