So The Big Betrayal Is Done By The Current Master Logos?

 

Well, I'm still Kamen Rider Saber though I decided to drop off episode reviews (again, this is NOT a Kamen Rider blog) since I'm watching other older and newer stuff. So, it turns out that the big betrayal that everyone has been gossiping about for quite some time isn't that of Daichi who became Kamen Rider Calibur but the incumbent Master Logos? 

I was thinking about how suspicious things were getting especially when Reika Shinda acts so bitchy towards the protagonists. I think Reika's appearance gives her off too easily that she's really a villain. I wish Toei made those villain appearances less obvious such as make them more innocent-looking! Rika's words are the words of Master Logos? I'm thinking about how this might be a throwback to Yodonna's role as Emperor Yodon's right-hand woman and host body. So, the big betrayal happens within the Sword of Logos organization? Reika has been receiving orders in person with the current Master Logos. The Riders have been in danger trying to meet him. Those scenes just make you suspicious of what's going on. 

The actor playing the incumbent Master Logos is Keisuke Sohma whom we know as the silly Genta from Shinkenger. Is the actor willing to take a villainous role for a change? Personally, I kind of wish Tori Matsuzaka took that role since Kazunori Inaba did play villainous guest roles a few years after Maskman ended. I wonder how Keisuke will do acting this current, twisted version of the incumbent (yet still unnamed as of this time) Master Logos? Tori can portray a sinister face better. Though, I think Tori was probably getting busy (and lovey-dovey) with his wife Erika Toda to be available. Probably, Tori and Erika were preparing their marriage and maybe, Toei just can't get Tori to act as Master Logos. 

Comments