Currently Watching: The Ongoing Series "Vincenzo"

Well, looks like my multiple (yet selective) interests are striking again, right? I dropped Itaewon Class due to it being nearly an SJW-style, wokedom K-Drama. So far, I've enjoyed watching some crime K-Drama and selecting realistic fiction though Tunnel was a fun watch with its crazy time travel and a mix of realism. Now, the latest one is Vincenzo which is an ongoing series. Song Joong Ki (from Descendants of the Sun) is the main protagonist, Vincenzo Cassano. Vincenzo was a Korean guy adopted by an Italian mafia leader and overstayed his welcome. Jeon Yoo Bin stars as Hong Cha Yong -a gutsy female lawyer who is at odds with her own father Hong Yoo Chan. I admit that Cha Yong is indeed a stupid reason to watch this interesting series!

The big issue is with the conspiracy behind the rise of Babel Pharmaceuticals. On the surface, Babel Pharmaceuticals seems to be a well-to-do, charitable company. However, there are already some anomalies that have the anti-hero Vincenzo wanting to get revenge. Yes, Vincenzo isn't a clean-cut hero and his motives and modus operandi are anything but your typical hero. Vincenzo as an anti-hero can be seen destroying someone's home by pouring gasoline on it and lighting it on fire. Later on, he realizes that Babel is actually (and pretty much) creating a new painkiller that secretly uses dangerous drugs as part of its components. I'm going to expect some chemistry lessons to pop out any time soon. If there's some crackdown on illegal drugs then you need to get some chemistry reviews. I think it was fun doing some chemistry self-studying watching Partners for Justice. I might get some fun with chemistry in this series.

So am I going to do some weekly reviews? I decided that maybe I will drop some random thoughts. However, I'm already into multiple interests yet again which is another reason why I dropped writing Kamen Rider Saber episode reviews. I'm also watching the Chinese fantasy series Love and Redemption while trying to check some other older or newer movies. Again, just because I'm no longer dropping updates doesn't mean I'm not watching. Just that I may decide to watch this series on my own pace as real life, private issues kick on a lot for the nth time. 

Comments