Currently Watching: Oh My Ladylord

Aside from the ongoing series Vincenzo - I decided to give this romantic comedy a shot. Personally, I can get fed up with too many romances and seek some action. Vincenzo features both romance and action just like Pride and Prejudice (which is now taken down from Netflix). Jin A Nana seems to have been taken away from the world of serious action and put into the world of lighter and softer. Her current project Oh My Ladylord seems to follow the format of Memorials where she's cast with Park Sung Hoon who was previously the antagonist of Justice. Now, I really wonder if the directors think she looked "too cute" to be a police officer during Kill It and Justice so they decided to give her cutey roles (with a side of badass) instead.

The plot can be quite funny. Lee Min Ki plays a suspense writer and Nana is an aspiring actress. I do find the situation stupid (and irritating) when Min Ki's character Han Bi Soo gets the house sold by his rather idiotic mother. Nana plays Oh Joo-In as an actress who's not good in relationships. Bi Soo can't date for some reason. Both of them end up living in the same house because Joo-In bought the house from Bi Soo's idiotic mother. Bi Soo agrees to pay rent in that same house presumably to spite his mother.

Right now, just don't expect any weekly updates. I can drop random bits every now and then. I'll probably just drop a new thought when I feel like it. My impressions right now aren't that good because Vincenzo is overshadowing it in my head. Maybe, I still think Nana's role in Kill It and Justice are far better though I feel she got criticized for being "too cute" for the role. Though, I feel that she's able to do the part. Just that, I do feel I'm more into K-Drama thrillers now. 

Comments