My Random Thoughts On "Start-Up" Episodes 3 And 4

Well, it's the second week of the K-Drama series Start-Up and things might become hilariously bad. The audience knows that Nam Do San is a financial loser while Han Pi Jeung is a financial winner. Su Ho himself was a pen pal (and never revealed himself yet) to Seo Dal Mi. Dal Mi doesn't know yet that the "Do San" that wrote to her back then is actually Su Ho himself. This creates what might be a hilarious situation since a once-academic math winner is a financial loser now. It would be that Do San has his ambitions to start Samsam Tech but they're still in a struggle.

The hilarity may ensue when Dal Mi thinks that Do San is a winner but is a loser. What's the best solution? Well, it's really half-brained at best. Financial wizard Pi Jeung starts off a rather stupid plan to prsent Do San as a successful businessman in the start-up business. Really? Do we really want to sacrifice that brand-new Mercedes Benz and the like for such a half-brained plan? Pi Jeung also sets up a fake office for the still-struggling Samsam Tech. What also happens is Pi Jeung manages to get some warmth when he plays cards with the Samsam Tech staff.

So a contest is held to determine well... the start-up and Samsam Tech gets chosen. However, spiteful older sister Won In Jae appears there. So why didn't In Jae go back to her adoptive father's company? It really still makes me think that the estrangement between sisters in the game of a start-up is really going to work itself through. In Jae is still spiteful and questions the credentials of Dal Mi. I guess it's because Dal Mi herself didn't go with her when the two sisters parted ways. I also wonder how will Dal Mi react when she finds out the letters written under the name "Nam Do San" belong to Pi Jeung?

Right now though you can tell I'm getting dispassionate here. I guess I was already too used to a lot of action-based legal Korean drama. Maybe, it's also because I'm scheduling myself to watch either Vice City or any action-based K-Drama. I'm almost done with La Grande Chaumiere Violet which I might write my final thoughts soon. 

Comments