Kamen Rider 01 Episode 35 - HumaGear Dreams

Okay, I'm going to try and savor this one due to the fact that Super Hero Time is undergoing some hiatus when it comes to new episodes. So I'll just give major spoiler ahead that next week's Super Hero Time will feature a clip show reviewing all the past battles of Zero-One. Didn't Kamen Rider Kuuga also do the same thing before? Anyway, I should've just waited until the arc was over before writing another review.

Naki is finally free from Isamu's body to have his very own. So what's with the false memories that were implanted into Isamu's head? It's not much really. I do hope that the writers and producers don't decide to shoot themselves at the foot with a bad plot twist. So far, most of the series is good but it doesn't mean it's perfect. I got critical about the series during the earlier episodes due to a new Bandai merchandise per week. Good thing they slowed down. For me, the revelations aren't what I expected. WTF?

What's interesting to know is that Gai isn't really too easy to take down. Both Gai and Horobi start to have a rather interesting duel. Just remember that people wearing ZAIA Specs were going crazy. I just love the duel that happened. For Horobi, he does start to display human emotions and think of Aruto as completely unique. I do love the battle that hit. Naki turns out that he could hack through ZAIA. What's amazing also is that Gai gets hit a death technique but he freaking doesn't die. Well, later monsters of the week were humans who get reverted back to their normal selves after they were beaten. Another is that Gai is probably too important that he should be saved best for last as a villain, right? Hopefully, because he's one badass villain.

Midori herself is repaired. This also has the son trying to save his father's work from extinction. At this point, I love how Midori was predictably restored to help the organic farm as she should. 

This week hasn't been too spectacular for me. Maybe, it's because there's some stress going on and Toei is trying new stuff to see if they work. Then again, maybe it's because I'm watching Rugal and Kingdom: Eternal Monarch which might be contributing to it. Again, I can't really tell right now but still - I can't deny that the episode still passes on!


Comments