Kamen Rider 01 Episode 34 - Horobi's Way Of Life

Well, itns' not really and exactly welcome back Yua, isn't it? With AIMS still under ZAIA's control and Yua handing over her resignation to Gai in such a bad way - what's her next aim? I do think that there's some tense three-way conflict as Metsubo Jinrai still seeks to restore one of their allies (named Naki) to a new body. Naki is still stuck in Isamu's body. Meanwhile, why would Yua actually help Jin of all people?

The starting episode has a new vegetable factory. They have some weird technology that creates a greenhouse to breed out-of-season vegetables all-year-round. Okay, I wonder is the technology even safe, or won't that compromise with quality eventually? Well, if not, then go on, right? A HumaGear named Midori is assigned to this place. Hatayama the agriculture manager says that there's an AI process that controls the process of growing them. Hmmm, that would be useful if something dreadful like the events of Power Rangers RPM happened. I'm suddenly reminded I wished Go-Busters were a doomsday Super Sentai series but the 2012 hoax really may have prevented that.


Meanwhile, I'm wondering how the two guys who once didn't like Aruto are now demoted to bootlickers. Yup, I'm talking about Jun a potential villain is now but Gai's bootlicker. I wonder what's Gai's next plan? What's also interesting is that people wearing ZAIA Specs soon go berserk. Was it something else or did Gai actually plan it? I'd say it's probably a random glitch though knowing Gai - it's probably not.

Horobi arrives to become a third wheel conflict. Horobi is still obsessed with the idea of HumaGears taking over the world for some reason and following the will of "The Ark". Yup, the HumaGear Midori is finished off by Horobi as an "impure element". I'm just wondering how the three-way conflict will work considering that Gai is still around. If anything, I'm actually voting for Horobi to be written off in favor of Gai. I mean Gai is the more interesting villain.

Next week will feature the arrival of Naki in a body. Also, I wonder what Horobi will do next? Stay tuned!

Comments