I'm Currently Watching Princess Weiyoung

Well, before I decided to get Netflix for digital subscriptions - I really had no access to more Chinese drama. Looks like I may decide to check some older drama first before I decide to watch some ongoing newer ones. For me, it's never been an issue of newer or older but will the plot interest me? Then again, there's also the "Does the show have a pretty actress?" as icing though some of my favorite dramas. Princess Weiyoung has a princess assume the identity of a lower class daughter of a prime minister to avenge her family's death.

So the series was very last 2016 and it's already 2020. So? I really think about watching this series because I hear it's a good series. I had little to no access to such shows from 2016 up to 2018. I think that trying to "catch up" with what was new school last decade can be something. I watched the rather lighthearted Lingjian Mountain though I think I could use some serious TV series right now. Hmmm... the leading lady is none other than Tiffany Tang. I'd be lying to say that there weren't any broken hearts when she tied the knot two years ago, right?

Here's the song called "If Heaven Has Compassion" which would tell any viewer it's going to have a sad story. I don't care if it's a sad or happy story as long as you've got a well-written one. I admit that I'm getting engaged though I won't be writing episode reviews due to it being an already-finished show. Rather, I'd be just be posting random thoughts when I feel like it. 

Comments