Vagabond's Possible Plot Twist And I'm Feeling Nervous Already

Celltrion Company says that there will be an upcoming plot twist. I was thinking about the scene at the beginning where Hae Ri is the target of Dal Gun. Why would a stuntman be assigned to shoot Hae Ri? Then we get a flashback years ago. What is the possible twist? I'm reading from Soompi and there's a bit of a discussion there!

Personally, I was thinking about Hae Ri being possibly a double agent. She's probably been doing an inside job to get even with her father's killers. Though, I'd probably still think Michael's girlfriend could be Mikey. Why I consider it to be Mikey is because why in the world would Director Kang tell them not to inform her of the said project? Some even think Hae Ri may be a double agent or a previous link. Though I think that if Hae Ri ever killed Michael then it was because of a revenge plot. What if Michael killed Hae Ri's father for all we know? Then again I think Mikey was really Michael's killer. What if Michael also faked his death and is still alive? What if Edward too is not so innocent as we think he is? If Edward isn't so innocent either then maybe, just maybe, that's why Director Kang doesn't want Mikey to know anything about Vagabond. Head is spinning already but I guess that's why Vagabond has a lot of viewers - it's all about suspense value!

Though I hope we don't get a bit of a copout. I mean, the beginning almost tells me something stupid is about to happen. Don't tell me Hae Ri will get the National Intelligence Service and become a movie star? What if the scene at the beginning was the filming of an action movie? It almost feels like it. TBH I think I'd be totally WTFed if Hae Ri ends up becoming an actress at the end of the series. What if the whole story was just an action film that would win an award? What if we'd see everyone receiving awards to close it? I'm getting ready for a screwed up ending! Maybe, we'd see every important cast member line up and do a role call saying they're trolling the audiences!

Comments