One Week Without Vagabond Will Leave Me In Utter Suspense!

I could do better without Super Hero Time due to the relay race but this Vagabond delay is really getting me into suspense mode. Yup, I kinda think about the whole REAL fact that there  won't be Vagabond this week. Here's what Soompi has to say about the reason:

SBS’s “Vagabond” will also not be airing this week due to coverage of the 2019 WBSC Premier12.

Episodes 15 and 16 of “Vagabond” were previously scheduled to air on November 15 and 16. Episode 15 will now air on November 22 at 10 p.m. KST.

I was really prepping myself to see the possible suspense factor. There's a twist that I'm told could happen any time! There's talk that Go Hae Ri might become South Korea's version of Scream's Jill Roberts. Oh weird! I was secretly comparing Suzy Bae to Emma Roberts even if the two have very different approaches! So, this is really where things go from here. Episode 15 will be aired on November 22 because of the BASEBALL coverage.

Though this minor spoiler above does seem to suggest that Miki will be the biggest betrayal ever. Why wasn't Miki even allowed to know of the secret called Vagabond? Sure, Jessica is behind bars but we've got the Bigger Bad still lurking around. The Prime Minister has been setting things up, he sets Shadow up, and he's now willing to indict his crime to the president. Jessica is somewhat bitter about being betrayed by her political partners. Miki felt like she was at the side of the heroes. I wonder how Lily will be dealt with considering that we've got Miki. I think it's possible Jessica knew Miki was going to kill Michael but she didn't set it up. Maybe, Jessica knew that crossing Prime Minister Hong would be a bad move though she still ends up getting betrayed.

Right now, it's just suspense considering this week could've told the final end. I'm really wondering how the ending will be. Also, will there be a Season 2? Hmm.

Comments