Vagabond Episode 11: It's One Huge Shoot-Out

Last week's episodes really have a focus from Morocco and back to South Korea. Both Hae Ri and Dal Gun are on the boat. Dal Gun starts to troll everyone over and over again and this time so does Hae Ri. It's really easy to see how corruption has taken over the National Intelligence Serve. This reminds me of a scene in While You Were Sleeping where a high school student attempts to poison her own father because of dumb prosecutors. At this point, I wish that Lee Sang Yeob reunited with Suzy Bae as a villain here because of how well he carried out the villain part. 

What really is amazing here is that Chief Min is now getting suspicious of what's going on. Tae Woong is supposedly on the side of Chief Min but it doesn't work that way. It also turns out that Director Kang faked his own death. Did they get the wrong corpse cremated in order to do it? Somehow, I do find these fake deaths in spy series to be rather boggling. The risk of Director Kang's faked death could've killed him! He operates from the Bullet Chicken at this point. Chief Min is too enraged and I wonder how he'd react if his enemy were still alive.

Meanwhile, there's something that gets my attention. Why doesn't Director Kang want Mikey to know about the operation called Vagabond? The dialogue that was given by Woo Gi really makes my blood freeze. Woo Gi mentions that before Michael died that he had an Asian mistress. Why is Mikey supposed to be kept away from discovering Operation Vagabond? I suspect that Mikey is another mole all along. An Asian woman was the mistress of Michael? We see a provocative scene yet I just want to think it's Lily. Granted, Lily had murdered a white man. But why keep Mikey away from Operation Vagabond? I always feel Mikey is a traitor all along. Her desire to be dropped off at a certain point really gets me suspicious.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Defense Secretary Shadow have more sleazy transactions. What makes me amazed is that Shadow does is make false charges. Doesn't that sound like Antonio Trillanes IV? He and Jessica prepare a new transaction. Apparently, Shadow is operating a paper factory in Singapore. Jessica promises to transfer payment. Shadow gets the money to his Singaporean account. TBH, I kinda wish somebody will give a fake account number that will bait Shadow out. Shadow has plenty of corruption charges to answer for aside from Chief Min. Meanwhile, Lily and Doo Soo do have a shootout. What I'm complaining about is how underutilized the rather hot assassin Lily is. I mean, she could have done a better job as a goon than Doo Soo ever can. I'd love to see Lily get mean before she eventually gets her just desserts. 

I do love how skilled Tae Woong really is. He manages to crack the code, memorize the number, and FLUSH the evidence. He also sets up Chief Min who suddenly finds out he's been set up. It's really troll-worthy as how much of a brilliant troll Tae Woong can get. The cargo vessel is brought and just then Chief Min shows up. I really was hoping that Chief Min was going to get it one way or another. I can't wait to see his reaction when he discovers that his rival Chief Kang is still alive all along. The gunning scenery is just that amazing if you ask me.

What's going to happen next? Well, looks like I'll just watch it later on Sunday afternoon or evening to find out -- that's assuming Kamen Rider Zero-One's weekly fansubs doesn't beat me to it!

Comments