Wake Up The Viewer -- Kamen Rider Decade Episodes 1-3


Well, after reading through Shogo B'Stard's RX-related posts -- I thought I'd do the same thing to what I love to call as the "sequel" of Saban's Mashed Rider. I remembered watching Saban's Mashed Rider and it's far worse than Black RX IMHO. Black RX is regarded as terrible due to how it capitalized on the success of Black or how it has several inconsistencies (such as Crisis Empire's origins) -- you still can't deny that in the year 2009 (ten years ago) that the Decade was born and NOT in a good way. So, let's get started, shall we?

I really want to imagine it where Dex from Saban's Mashed Rider communicates with Tsukasa Kadoya saying, "Well, it's your turn to give such a sh*tty sequel to everyone!" The show takes place after Kamen Rider Kiva as evidenced by the figure of Wataru who is talking to Tsukasa. I know Kiva's not really well-liked but I'm a fan of Kiva myself. Decade? Well, I haven't had a good reception towards it which still remains even ten years after. Shinkenger is still a good series (which had its crossover) which I may make a new post. But I'd start with the whole first three episodes and WHY. THEY. SUCK.


So the first three introductory episodes would have the Rider War. Yup, there's that war and Decade is the destroyer of worlds. Destroyer of worlds? More like the destroyer of good shows and continuities. The very revelation of the destroyer of continuities has it. Wataru reveals of nine alternate reality worlds which really brings us SUPER INFERIOR versions of the first nine Riders -- which makes me wonder was there SO MUCH meddling like what happened in Kamen Rider Ryuki?

Now on to Kuuga... an INFERIOR version of Kuuga!


Remember how good Kamen Rider Kuuga was? You can thank Decade for supposedly ruining it with an alternate reality Kuuga! Now, let's dismiss the rumors that the actor Joe Odagiri hated his role. It was just a misinterpreted interview! Now, let's really look into what went wrong and why it's even more of a disaster. The answer is ALTERNATE REALITY RIDERS that are just so sissified.

First, the police station is just so bland in the Alternate Reality world. Remember how the police station was once so good in Kuuga? YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO THAT IN HERE! You can really look not only at a bad police station but also Yuusuke ONODERA who is an inferior knock-off off Yusuke GODAI. And that guy joins him all throughout. Much has been compromised by the cheap bootleg quality version of the original Kuuga. He's nowhere near as much as a man or even half the man that Godai was. Onodera will always be what I'd call a really bad knock off!

On the other hand -- you really need to watch Kuuga if you haven't. Watch it and use it as a basis to really roast the knock-off Onodera for Godai! Bwahahahahahahaha!

You can tell how much I dislike Decade (and consider Zi-O to be the better show) with how short the summary here is. Well, I won't be consistently publishing these Decade posts (and Zi-O arc summaries may come in between with other stuff) but I'll try to wrap up this project as one of the worst mistakes that Toei ever made IMHO.

Comments