The Love Triangle That Crosses Across Realms

Okay, sorry if I'm already slowing down on my Kamen Rider Zi-O updates because I'm currently having other interests around. It's quite the reversal of what happened last 2013-2016 when Kamen Rider just got more interesting than what Super Sentai offered for me. Now I'm watching Zi-O but feel like I want to slow down on the updates. Right now, I'm watching Ashes of Love where I'm in the human world arc (which will be VERY LONG) but I'd like to think about the love triangle that crosses across the realms.

I wonder if I should feel sorry for Run Yu or not. He decides to speak with Xu Feng's father in the Flower Realm on what he intends to do. He breaks the rules of the 33 Heavens and the Elder Gods for love. Seriously? He sees Jin Mi in the mortal realm and feels jealous over his younger half-brother getting close with the woman he so desires. It's really something when you think of it that Run Yu has broken the laws of Heaven just for Jin Mi.

Xu Feng as a mortal is now a prince and Jin Mi is a physician. I always find this to be a huge source of conflict when your own flesh and blood is your rival for a woman. I just can't wait to see it unfold further. It's more intense than the fake memories of Secretary Kim. Hmmm sidenote is it me or does Jin Mi also look like Secretary Kim too?

Comments