I've Just Started Into The Human World Saga In Ashes Of Love

The lives of immortals in several realms can be so complicated, can it? Well both Xu Feng and Jin Mei have been reincarnated as humans and without their thousand years experience worth of memories. This starts with getting the human world more relevant when the first 15 episodes were devoted to the immortal realms. Now this has arrived to the point that you'd be willing to pass through the painful cycle of reincarnation for love. Hmmm doesn't that remind you of Tamahome willing to lose all his memories and be reborn as a Japanese guy named Taka -- all for the sake of Miaka?

Jin Mi has become a doctor and Xu Feng has become a general. Now it's time to face with the villains of the human world -- all the while bitchy Celestial Empress is beating out Hera in being spiteful and wants to get rid of Jin Mi. So really Celestial Empress get a life! Xu Feng is arranged to marry some other woman named Sui He but he only has his eyes on Jin Mi. So far, the love triangle between paternal half-brothers isn't that explored yet from where I'm in.

But right now, I just thought I could actually get stuck with all the romantic moments and action scenes here. Heck, I admit I'm slowing down with giving Kamen Rider Zi-O arc reviews! I guess there's always going to be other stuff in new school to explore. Ashes of Love (which was so last year) is getting to me. I'm watching it at my own pace. I can't tell whether or not it'd come in between me and Kishinryu Sentai Ryusoulger either!

Comments