So Akibaranger Season 3 Errr Vagabond Will Air On May 2019?


It just had me thinking about my temporary plan to skip Ryusouger and to focus on Vagabond maynot happen after all. Maybe the first part will happen but the whole March 17, 2019 air date and at least one month of rest may change the plan.

Vagabond is most likely to get a May 2019 air date according to NAVER TV. Below is apparently the news of Akibaranger Season 3 errr Vagabond's airing date and below is my rough translation (using Google translate) to make it more readable to non-Korean readers like myself:

Vagabond is confirmed by SBS Organziation.

An official at the SBS drama station said on December 26 that Vagabond has been confirmed to be organized in May next year.

VAGABOND is a spy drama about a man who lives a normal life gets accidentally involved in digging up national corruption in the process.

The main character is singer and actor Lee Seung Gi together with Suzy. The two acted together five years ago through the MBC known as Gu Family Book. It's believed that expectations are gathering between the two in their encounter in the mainstream production. 


On the other hand, VAGABOND is confirmed to be aired on SBS is currently underway. 

I'm feeling excited but at the same time -- I'm already fighting against the very flow of time itself! Yup, I'm getting old and I wish to really fight time itself for the nth time. Then again, Vagabond ain't aimed for children so there! Hehehe!

Comments