There Will Be No Continues For EX-AID's Game

Last week's first part of the Kamen Rider EX-AID arc concluded with a hanging segment and we're shown how cruel the Time Jackers are. There's a bit of interesting stuff going on especially with what happens. So this is the risk -- every time Sougo enters into a different era, a new Another Rider is born and every time he gets the power -- time starts to change for the worse! Talk about a serious dilemma! Also, every time a new Another Rider is born -- the real deal loses his memories in the process! Talk about a disastrous bad reboot!

For one, I really do sympathize with Geiz for what happened in his future 50 years after his era. How Sougo went from Zi-O into becoming the villainous Demon King Zi-O is yet to be revealed. Yet if I were Geiz -- I would be doing the same thing and do everything to prevent said future from happening!  I wouldn't want the person who I know will arise to be the Demon King that destroyed my future to move forward to that direction! It's almost like Raiden in Mortal Kombat (2011) where he does everything to try and prevent Armageddon -- only to screw up big time! Tsukuyomi on the other hand is positive that they can change the future without having to kill Sougo sooner or later.

So what's with the cruelty of the Time Jackers? Well, Aura herself turns a father with a dying son to become a perverted version of EX-AID. I just suddenly get DUNDUNDUN and think about the very much adult Predator franchise with Another EX-AID's design. Those Another Rider suits are so nightmare-fueled! TBH, I can't wait to see how other Another Rider designs will look and I hope that they look really monstrous. The father is afflicting others in hopes to find a cure for his dying son. Geiz goes back into the Year 2016 hoping to stop the event -- only for it to happen! I just can't help but want to be reckless. Also, I just still feel all too sorry for Geiz especially he saw his friends and family die in front of him at the hands of Demon King Zi-O!

I was thinking of the dialogue between the father who became Another EX-AID, Emu and Sougo. It's really something that the victims of said epidemic are all children -- hopefully it'll be a compatible transplant! The child has idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy -- a new term I just ran into today! Is it me or do you get educational bits and pieces more in new school Kamen Rider than you did with old school Kamen Rider? Maybe that's why I tend to prefer new school Kamen Rider more. Now how does the disease work? Heart muscles are weakened and there's an enlarged ventricle! Hiiro Kagami is that near perfect surgeon. He frets to why he wasn't admitted last year -- he could have saved said child! After the battle -- the father who lost his memories as Another EX-AID is told to look for Kagami. Sougo hands over the EX-AID watch to Emu hoping that they could reconnect someday.

Meanwhile, everything is about to go to Amanogawa for the next episode. Next will also feature Kentarou Kanesaki's first appearance in said show as a Time Jacker Schwartz. He's someone who nearly looks identical to Tetsuo Kurata. TBH I kinda wish Kensaki would play as an evil version of Black or Black RX in future episodes or as a younger Kotaro Minami in future episodes. Also, what should be interesting is that there's glimpses of Kamen Rider Faiz with said actors. I wonder how will both Takumi and that douche Kusaka fit into the 20th season of Kamen Rider? It's really going to boggle my mind but I'm kind of excited. Granted, I wasn't such a huge Faiz fan but I tend to give it more respect now considering Mido Masakuni errrr Toshiki Inoue (and no, he didn't play the part but the actor's name is Norimasa Fuke) -- all before my favorite guilty pleasure of Kamen Rider Kiva was written and Inoue was so burnt out during that time!

So far, I think I may just be overreacting with "Onore Shirakura!!!" and "Onore Shimoyama!!!!" in my head some time ago. It's because this show is getting me more interested than what Decade did last 2009. Sure, the Decade crossover with Shinkenger was way better than the idiotic Mighty Morphin' crossover with Saban's Masked Rider (which I've heard Haim Saban even considers it an old shame) in almost every way. Granted, Kento Shimoyama's not really the sharpest knife and neither is Shinichiro Shirakura (though some Toku Wiki organizers haven't really proven that he supposedly hates Tokusatsu) is pretty much hit or miss.

Comments