Skip to main content

My Tentative Plans With How To Do My Kamen Rider Zi-O Related Posts

It's no secret that next week will be the final episode of Kamen Rider Build. The first Sunday of September will air Kamen Rider Zi-O -- a series that I'm getting somewhat setting a low bar especially with how it has both Shinichiro Shirakura and Kento Shimoyama as the tandem. At the same time -- I'm already thinking of how to do with my Kamen Rider Zi-O related posts.

I did some weekly Kamen Rider Build posts -- until I realized that I may be biting off more than I can chew for the nth time. One of my biggest mistakes is trying to write more than I can handle -- it only results to terrible stories and articles! I also did weekly posts related to What's Wrong With Secretary Kim where I decided to do it with another style -- less pictures and a short summary with my personal thoughts. Those posts were somewhat inspired by Sentai Bandicoot's Gingaman episode reviews with my own personal touch. So what if I'll do the same with Zi-O? Put one picture to show what the episode is about and write down my blog entry -- that'd be very different than how I do my Lupinranger vs. Patranger related posts.

Should I do it weekly or should I do it every other week? Should I do it only when there's some major plot development such as how I did my Kamen Rider Drive related posts and how I decided to do my Kamen Rider Build related posts? I even think about taking a short break from Kamen Rider and watching it after a month or two after the premiere. It's still all tentative with how I'll do my Zi-O-related posts and it's too early to tell what I'd do -- all the while I'll still check it out!

Comments