My MVP Valentine's Ending Song "Wo Nan Guo" Or "I'm Sad"

I wasn't exactly a ready fan of 5566 until Westside Story -- which had the rather cool theme song "Legend". But there was one 5566 theme song which was the end theme. I wasn't really a fan of the song "It Doesn't Matter" but I fell in love with the song "Wo Nan Guo" which means "I'm Sad". Okay, here's the lyrics translation for you non-Mandarin speakers:

The year is silent,it just chooses to leave
The innocent smile is no longer wonderful
You're afraid of the end so you're trying to hurt me
Telling me that I block your beautiful future

You decided not to let me wait,I'll let you go silently
Now you're coming back hurt 
How can I accept this arrangement?

I'm upset that I give up you,I give up love
I gave up the shattered dream and hold back the sorrow
I thought you got what you wanted
But you say you're feeling more unpleasant

I'm upset that I forgot you,I forgot love
I tried to forget that we really loved each other
Also I forgot to tell you that what is lost can't be turned back

MVP Valentine itself is indeed a sad story where Prince has feelings for Xiao Xi -- but she doesn't love him back. She was still thinking of her old boyfriend Chuan Feng who left her quietly to take care of Angel -- who's actually no Angel. I thought about how Prince decided to let her go out of true love. It's really sad when you decide to let your beloved to be happy -- which may be the theme of the whole story of MY MVP Valentine. 

Comments