My Shifting Level Of Likes For Both New School K-Drama And New School Kamen Rider


Okay, pardon the Lee Min Ho picture -- especially I love to joke that he almost looks like a younger Takeshi Hongo from the very first Kamen Rider. Now, I'd like to present a bit of my current struggle between two of my favorite stuff -- new school K-Drama and new school Kamen Rider! I thought about how new school Kamen Rider feels more mature all the while it's still enjoyable to little children and teenagers, right? On the other hand, K-Drama is usually geared towards teenagers and adults. Yet, I find myself still liking both based on their individual merits where I can like one over the other while still liking them both.

I admit, I haven't been giving weekly updates on Kamen Rider -- ever since I got stuck with some new school Korean shows of my choice. I feel like writing updates on Secretary Kim may be more enjoyable than writing updates on Kamen Rider Build (which is now coming to its end) -- even when I'm enjoying both shows. Sure, writing some occasional updates on Kamen Rider Build is enjoyable but I wanted to focus more on the weekly dose of Lupinranger vs. Patranger. I tried doing weekly doses of Kamen Rider Build -- only to find myself burning out from doing so!

Then I thought what if I'd actually start doing weekly Zi-O reviews when Kamen Rider Build is over? That's assuming that no K-Drama is going to get my attention though it may compromise my writing Lupinranger vs. Patranger weekly updates. I may still enjoy Tokusatsu's new school all the while there's other new school stuff or some past K-Drama that I want to rewatch or catch up with. I've watched everything from Kuuga up to EX-AID -- a sign that it may be time to take a short break from Kamen Rider like I would take a break from K-Drama. Sometimes, taking a short break is good since taste fatigue is inevitable -- no amount of creative thinking can prevent its formation even if it's needed to draw in new buyers or to keep a business afloat.

So how will I do my Zi-O reviews or perhaps upcoming Build reviews as the series is coming to its conclusion by the end of next month? My plan? Well. maybe I can just compress two episodes into one review when Zi-O comes and I could also do the same for K-Drama. Make some short summaries with only one picture each in contrast to my Super Sentai episode reviews. I may even consider doing the same with future Super Sentai episodes I don't tire myself out and get my mind focused on writing quality posts. Hmmm... this should be a challenge in seeking new ways as I pursue both shows.

Comments