Early Thoughts On Vagabond's Early Script


I couldn't forget watching the Gu Family Book some time ago and it's still a memorable series. Just in, I realized that both Lee Seung Gi and Suzy Bae are in for a second round love team -- while I don't like the idea of reusing a love-team way too many times but I'd like to see an occasional return series.

While I was actually expecting a modern-day sequel of Gu Family Book where Kang Chi is reunited with Dam Yeo Wool's reincarnation -- we aren't getting it. Instead, we are getting a story where Seung Gi is a stuntman who saw his nephew die. Suzy Bae's character is a security agent whose late father was once a superior in the said organization -- which gives me the Chun Li from Street Fighter vibes.

The show will still be aired early next year. Yikes! I'm already losing my fight against time itself! XD

Comments