What Major Role Will Ryuga Banjo's Alien Origin Play In Kamen Rider Build?

Sorry for not really updating on Kamen Rider Build episode by episode these days -- especially some new passions have caught into me or that it's actually "easier" if I focus on Super Sentai episode reviews (but that may be gone soon depending on my mood and real life situations) but I thought this was pretty interesting. Just right now, we found out from Sawa that Ryuga is NOT human and this is one bizarre flashback...

So some unknown life form manned the spacecraft and reached for a human woman. She got pregnant for only two months and delivered a healthy baby boy -- that would be Banjou. I think this is really some nightmare fuel. I really thought of a couple of creepy films like Humanoids from the Deep (which really scared me especially with the mutates impregnating human women) or The Blob. This seems to be a tribute to Hollywood films of the weird 80s.

With this in mind, we also discover that Ryuga can somehow influence the Pandora's Box because of his Martian origins. So why did the blob-like life form decide to host a human woman? What if the life form was seeking a human mother to provide it a body? It really has me reminded of the times I was scared while watching Toku or some classic Hollywood sci-fi movies. I even felt like I would have probably hidden under my blanket if I were still a child. Heck, I remembered how Maskman had certain episodes that were THAT scary.

In this case, we've got better special effects. Right now, I wonder how many children may have screamed for a parent or an adult while the flashback of Banjou happened. =P 

Comments