Not Surprising: Sawa Takigawa Is Seito's Spy After All

As I was watching Kamen Rider Build, I wanted to give a thought on who the spy from Seito. So is it surprising? Not really. Then here's me thinking WTF is Sento thinking of still hanging her around after she was convicted as a spy. Or two, is she some gold digging whore after older men? I can't say but there's some flashbacks that may explain her tendency to switch personalities.

It's revealed that she's part of Nanba's Children so her indoctrination is still intact. I guess it's a side effect of being brainwashed that even if she wants to get out -- she still has the tendency to betray people in favor of Nanba. So is this brainwashing still effective for her? It probably is and I wonder why is Sento still keeping her around?

Honestly, I even want to imagine her as someone with a split personality. Maybe, she was once a happy go lucky stupid girl. But the years in the Nanba's Children camp gave her another personality which may reveal why she has a traitorous side. Who knows how many personalities may have developed within her right now.

Comments