I'm Voluntarily Entering Slowdown Here

As you've noticed I've slowed down updates here with the weekly reviews. I've been watching Kamen Rider Build BUT I feel like slowing down with writing about the latest show for now. I just thought that devoting episode reviews for my Super Sentai blog may be the "easier" decision. On the other hand, I think I"m better off trying to slow down on episode reviews because they're not as easy as you think.

Want to know what problem I have behind doing episode reviews? Choosing the right screenshots, pouring out my thoughts on every episode isn't easy. Heck, I'm even thinking that I may just wrap up Space 47-48 next then I'll resume doing episode reviews with Lupinranger vs. Patoranger. As for Kamen Rider Build updates, I may give them once every two to four weeks (or more) depending on how I feel or what plot material would be worth talking about or if something "major" happens or when I feel like it.

Other reasons would involve that I'm currently watching Hwayugi, Exceedraft, I'm going to watch a couple of Korean series and I'm planning to marathon Descendants of the Sun, I'm probably going to watch more Taiwan series when I get the time (and I want to get some good Wuxia series to view) and I'll just give early impressions, and a series review instead. There's some new school stuff to watch out for and some old school stuff I want to watch. But right now, I just feel like multitasking is a bad way to go especially with real life stuff. So I won't devote myself to episode reviews for a lot of stuff.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be a long stay but it may be longer depending on how things go.

Comments