Kamen Rider Build Episode 13: Who Removes The Veil?

It's nice to see some pacing once again. This week's episode starts to cause some confusion on the structure of Faust. So why is there in-fighting? What's really going on? This also leads to more of Gentoku's "master plan" with Nanba Heavy Industries while there's in-fighting.

Yes, Blood Stark and Night Rogue are fighting among themselves. This makes me imagine that there's still no clear answer to who the show's real antagonist is or who really leads Faust. Blood Stark proves himself not to be an easy foe to get rid of.

Okay, I do still have my concerns about where the character Sawa Takigawa is heading. I mean, Yukari Taki was great in Ultraman Ginga so why is she reduced to a joke character AGAIN? I thought that while she did unleash the password but most of the time she's just there to be either standing pretty or serving as a muse. I dunno if she should even stay in the show.

The newest design is Octopus Light. We realize that Blood Stark already knows about the moves of Kamen Rider Build. But who is he? It really gets into some major shocks or not. Actually...

Yes the owner Soichi Isorugi is Blood Stark. I guess that makes sense considering that there was a panel of the Pandora's Box in the cafe. So it turns out he had Banjo framed all along. He's had multiple mysterious disappearances. Oh boy, I can't help but feel sorry for his daughter because of this truth. 

Next week is going to be an interesting one. Honestly, I even wished that Sawa Takigawa were Blood Stark at this moment. But the owner? Well let's see how this fight will turn out.

Comments