What If Liu Yi Fei And Jerry Yan Had A Movie Together?

I like to do some nostalgic throwbacks last decade. I thought about the time I ended up hearing of the love team between Brigitte Lin and Chin Han. Then I checked out "Red Dust" which was pretty fine except that I couldn't relate too much to the love team due to the generation gap. So what if Brigitte's "daughter" Liu Yi Fei had a project with Chin Han's "son" Jerry Yan?

My comedic thought is the possibility that anybody who may have enjoyed the tandem of Chin Han and Brigitte Lin could get a momentary shock. I remembered how somebody compared Jerry's appearance to Chin Han and later, compared Yi Fei's appearance to Brigitte. It might make them think that they missed a movie with both of their favorite celebrities back in the 70s.

If Barbie Xu-Wang's one-time love team with Jerry was pretty much Chin-Liu then maybe Jerry and Yi Fei would have created a short-term revival of the Chin Han/Brigitte tandem in the 70s. It could have been very interesting if that really happened.

What do you think?

Comments