Skip to main content

Kamen Rider Build Episode 12: Theory Of Conspiracy

This week's Kamen Rider Build episode starts to move to another direction. There's going to be a some interesting relationship between Touto, Nanba Industries and Faust going on. 


We can see the character of Sawa may again deteriorate. I was too excited to think about her as a spy for Nanba Industries but it looks like she may turn back into a nonsense character. But she does reveal a bit of information concerning Faust after he's reverted back to human form.

There's a bit of Utsumi who reveals the third floor. What I find interesting in this episode is that both of them have been acting oblivious towards each other. The end of the episode reveals an interesting reveal about both characters. 

This really creates a bit of problems. Ryoga is still skeptical about Sawa and I personally would side with him. I mean, Sawa is a spy (a failed one) so why would you in the right mind want to believe her? Unless of course, you can be on my shoes and be deceived by her charming beauty and die as a result of it right? They get that panel of the Pandora's Box which allows them to go down to business as usual.

The newest form is called Pirate Train. Speaking of pirates and trains I could still remember both Gokaiger and ToQGer - both projects by Takaaki Utsunomiya. The new form doesn't look too cool for me though. The fight is also interesting considering that we still don't know who Blood Stark is and there's still a lot to unravel.

 Sawa goes to Touto's Prime Minister who was hospitalized earlier. This reminds me does he even know his son is secretly Night Rogue? I doubt it. I think the father has no idea that his own son is doing something or is it? I can't wait to see if he really knows what his own son is doing.

Yup, there's a sham raid going on carried out by Gentoku. He sets up a fake Night Rogue and this one does confuse me. Who's the fake Night Rogue? Gentoku's plan is working like a charm and nobody suspects a thing yet. The sham raid is noticeable to the eyes of Sawa though. After all, Sawa had been previously working with Nanba Heavy Industries.

This is one scene where "Night Rogue" is actually Utsumi! Yes, it's him and I really find this sham raid to be something. We also learn that Utsumi already knew Sento is Kamen Rider Build. But before he could answer anything - he gets SHOT. But the shot wasn't too bloody for a reason which I thought that there should have been some blood. Regardless, he falls down and we don't know yet if he's really dead for good.

The shooter is none other than Gentoku. He wants to make sure nobody knows of his activities. While Faust looks like it has been destroyed but in reality it's just gone underground. I think Gentoku is trying to make sure his activities are kept secret. But is he really working for some higher power? 

The Acting Prime Minister puts up a convincing facade. I wonder how will Sento eventually unmask this traitor to the country? I even want to think of how this villain is so effective in setting things up. I hope it'll build up to a really interesting plot.

This reminds me, that guy who's got amnesia Masahiro way back in Episode 4 finally calls up. Is his memory really back? If so, I hope that Banjo will get his name cleared out soon. It's really so bad for Banjo to be stuck in such a predicament. 

Meanwhile, there could be some higher power working as the true villain of the series. I feel like we're going to have a bit of a Great Leader type villain who's not the Great Leader. Will we get a revamp of the Creation King from Kamen Rider Black? I hope so and a new and improved one. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Comments