Skip to main content

Kamen Rider Build Episode 9: Trap Of Project Build


Unlike last week's episode, this is a little bit more fast paced. So we learn something that could happen anytime soon. We discover the video of Takumi Katsuragi as the inventor of the Kamen Rider system. I do have a feeling of having a mix of Gorgom and Shocker every time I look at this series.

We meet who could be another important character. He takes a bath with Gentoku. Chairman Nanba has invested in Faust. Wait a minute... doesn't this remind me of certain businessmen who invest in Gorgom for some reason? Right now, I don't want to believe that Gentoku/Night Rogue is the ultimate villain of the series. I assume that the true villain must be within the Pandora's Box or is looking for it. There's still so many mysteries to unwrap.I even feel that Chairman Nanba is probably a tribute to that Gorgom scientist Hideomi Kurumatsu. I would expect to see him dead a couple of episodes later. 

We learn a bit more about Misora. She spent seven years comatose so life must be getting boring. She was forced to work with Faust. That would explain some episodes ago why a panel of the Pandora's Box can be found in the Nascita Cafe.

We also have a cool episode where someone voluntarily becomes a Smash Monster. Worse, he commits suicide after he's covered. This was all a diversion to steal the Pandora's Box. Meanwhile... 

Blood Stark is now leading some troops to get the box. Who is Blood Stark anyway? I hope that his secrets will be unraveled. 

WTF... so Sawa Takigawa graduates from becoming the new Megumi Asano from Kamen Rider Ryuki to a villain or is she under mind control? I have a hunch she's under mind control. She's talking almost robotic but she may be evil at her own free will. Though, I think it'd be interesting if she were pretending to be stupid all the time to get information for Faust. It'd be interesting to think if Yukari Taki plays a spy than just make her eye candy for the show. So what's her motives for being a spy for Faust? I can't wait to see future episodes.

Comments