Kamen Rider Build Episode 8: What Memories Tell You

This episode is somewhat slow compared to the rest. I dunno if I should be happy (or not) that Sawa Takigawa doesn't appear in this episode since she's already in the danger of becoming the new Megumi Asano. The episode focuses on a bit of Takumi Katsuragi's past. Blood Stark could be lying for all we know. 

The last episode has a bit of shock or not for everyone. I find this episode to be quite slow. So what do we learn of the past? 

Later on, we see a rather choking scene where both Kiryu and Ryoga are placed at the luggage. This would be really very frustrating to have to pass through this kind of experience. Going from Hokuto to Touto is no walk in the park. I really found this scene to be very hard to watch. I can't imagine doing that kind of operation especially I tend to easily get a cough. 

We learn that Takumi idolized his scientist father. His father was also part of the whole expedition to Mars that led to the Pandora's Box. I do suspect that the main antagonist of Kamen Rider Build is yet to be identified. He (or maybe a she) could be responsible for the incident that divided Japan into three regions.


I have a feeling Blood Stark is lying. If Takumi "created" Faust then it must have been his research data. It's possible that he foudn a way to use the Nebula Gas without harming others but some government forces or some evil force wants his data. I have a feeling that Faust is actually running a Gorgom/Shocker type organization that's mysteriously running all three regions after the Sky Wall incident. The research data could harm everyone.

There's more development for Gentoku here. Earlier on, he and his father argue about the priorities. Gentoku's father wants to develop on the economy of Touto while Gentoku is focused on military. Does his father even know he is actually Night Rogue? Speaking of Night Rogue he could be submitting to some supreme evil power from Mars behind our backs.

A new form called Fire Hedgehog appears. I find it so sad Mrs. Katsuragi was turned into a Smash in this episode. Good thign that Mrs. Katsuragi is saved though there's much to find out.

Next week, I hope they create a more exciting episode to make up for the slow pace. While it was good to have seven episodes of good plot, I just find this week's episode not to be that good except for learning on Takumi's past. Oh, I wonder if that ditzy Sawa Takigawa will make her short appearance again considering there's some interesting mysteries to show?

Comments