Kamen Rider Build Episode 6: Moonsault Of Anger

Anger defines Ryoga Banjo doesn't it? All he thinks is proving himself innocent. I think how me and Ryoga can be alike. I would gone as hasty as he did if I were in his place. Meanwhile, I hope that he becomes a Kamen Rider to sell more toys and expand the plot. Right now, he's just a mad guy whose anger defines him.

Right now, we don't see much of what Faust can do. I do have a feeling Night Rogue may just be a figurehead to some mysterious force. I'm expecting both Blood Stark and Night Rogue to have some big boss we haven't heard of yet. Maybe, we will get an improved version of the Great Loser ahem Great Leader of the Showa era. I'm just having a hunch right now.

They probably have a lot of military facilities around Japan. Right now, we only see one of them and they're operating in many places. It would be very hard to get information from them.
 
There's really some nightmare fuel in this place. I think we're seeing a bit of a hybrid of Gorgom and Shocker with Faust. Human experimentation is a cruel reality. I wonder how many Japanese children hid under their blankets watching this part? The place is villain worthy. 

Right now, part of my suspicions about the governments are confirmed. From the Touto office we have Gentoku Himoru talking with Blood Stark over the phone. Is Gentoku an inside job worker or is the government controlling Faust behind the scenes? It looks like Gentoku also knows who Kamen Rider Build is. Right now, my only speculation is that he's an inside job guy working for Faust. There's possibly more politicians working with Faust. Talk about a modernized Gorgom thirty years later!

There's a faint clue yet again for Kiryu Sento. If it wasn't Banjo who killed but was it him? Also, this could also be another clue to Kiryu's real identity and what he was once like using his real name Sato Tarou. We're probably going to see how he got experimented on and lost all his memories.

Next week shoudl be an interesting episode. Looks like we will see more of Sento. Oh, I wonder how Gentoku will operate as someone who's working with Faust. I can't wait to see the next episode as interesting mysteries are building up one after the other.

Comments