Is Faust In Kamen Rider Build The Gorgom Of The Heisei Era?


While watching Kamen Rider Build, I can't help but notice some similarities from the Showa era of Kamen Rider. Granted, I'm not really that fond of the Showa era and I prefer new school Kamen Rider over old school Kamen Rider but I can't ignore some similarities. Unlike Gorgom, they do have their foot soldiers which further reinforces their power than just having to rely on human followers as soldiers.


So what's making me think of Faust is the new Gorgom or Shocker or should I say a hybrid of both organizations? There are people in businesses and political positions that invest in this organization. It doesn't seem that Night Rogue is the actual leader. Also, it was mentioned that something or someone possessed Souichi ten years ago and caused the incident to happen. I have a feeling that some malevolent force exists within that box. Is this force inside the Pandora's Box going to be the Heisei era's version of the Creation King from Kamen Rider Black? If so, I hope that this malevolent force would be an improved version.


This scene almost gives me the chills down my spine. I can almost instantly remember some episodes of Kamen Rider Black with minor characters of Gorgom. Chairman Nanba of the Nanba Heavy Industries invests in Faust and may be like every other businessman that has alliances with Gorgom. Sawa herself appears to be a spy for Faust. I have a feeling that Sawa may end up like the actress that Gorgom assassinated for leaking out information. I don't know if we should write off Sawa soon enough like what happened to the famous actress in Kamen Rider Black.

What do you think? Will Faust be the new and improved Gorgom?

Comments