What I'm Expecting From Kamen Rider Build After Episode Two

I don't know if I should even do an episode review for Kamen Rider Build. Granted, I told you my knowledge in Kamen Rider is even more limited EXCEPT for the Heisei era which is Kuuga up to present. 

The show itself suggests there are going to be a couple of mysteries to solve. Okay, it's obvious that our hero has been experimented on and he doesn't have his memories. I don't think everything can be revealed in due time. There may twists and turns similar to Kamen Rider Agito.

There's going to be more serious moments from what I see. I hope the show doesn't face any circumstance that would force it to switch moods like Ohranger. It's like Ohranger had so much potential in the first few episodes but it went down the drain due to real life affairs. I want to have the whole Smash backstory explored. 

It would be interesting to see more backstory behind both our hero Sento and Ryuga. I'm also expectign Ryuga would become a Kamen Rider given what happened in the end of the episode. So should I even start doing episode reviews? Granted, this may be a new change of pace for this blog to do some episode reviews though DON'T EXPECT episode reviews of any older shows which I'll marathon soon.

Comments