So A Prosecutor Meets A Psychic Ex-Journalist?


I'm thinking about watching "While You Were Sleeping" which will feature Lee Jong Suk as an attorney who seems cold who runs into an ex-journalist who can see unfortunate events. I don't know is it me or or is Suzy's resemblance to the Japanese seiyu (voice actor/actress) Maaya Uchida being used for this scenario.


What interests me more if Suzy's character as an ex-journalist named Nam Hong-Joo. She can foresee unfortunate events in her dreams. The lawyer Jung Jae-Chan tries to stop these unfortunate events from happening whenever she sees them. I wonder how these two will fall in love.

Right now, I think Suzy is more than ready to take on more mature roles. I could still remember her being a badass warrior in Kang Chi. I even think she could have made a Korean version of Hiroyo Hakase should there be a Korean version of Akibaranger (which isn't likely).

The series will be aired on SBS on September 27, 2017 at a 10:00 P.M. timeslot. It will air at both Wednesday and Thursday nights with two episodes shown each night. The reason is where a commercial break is shown after the first half. I wonder if that could be done for Japanese series as well?

Comments