I'm In Love With Qiong Yao's Old School Soundtrack!

It's ironic that while I really can't find myself to relate to Qiong Yao's old school series because Liu Xue Hua is old enough to be my mother, I still find the soundtrack nice to listen to. Just because I can't relate to anything that's really that old doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy the soundtrack. What's better is that with the digital age retouching a lot of old school music, you can listen to them in clear digital format than just what I'm showing above.

As a person who loves classical music, I don't see any reason why I can't enjoy old school entertainment soundtrack from Qiong Yao's world. True that I usually prefer modern Chinese or Taiwanese television drama but any good quality music is good quality music. Classical music are centuries old but they're still nice to hear. With the wonders of the digital age, one can listen to old school songs with better quality than what people during their era had.

Comments