This Song From Lavender Still Fills Me With Tears


Even if Lavender ended with a bad ending, why do I still want to rewatch it? I really love the writing and the musical scores. The opening song was really nice, this ending song is nice but it really has a sad meaning. It's so sad how the baby also dies with the mother. It's really sad to see how two childhood friends get reunited only to have a very short marriage together.

What's sad about this scene is that it's played with Yi Shin dying. Yes she's dying and I really felt sorry for the mother seeing both her daughters die at the end of the drama. I can't blame Leo for crying at the end of the scene. I'd be as sad as him if I were in his place. Tears, more tears and I still remember the sad way Lavender ended in a very predictable way.

Comments