Toshiki Inoue and Kamen Rider: What Went Wrong!


Toshiki Inoue's writing in Kamen Rider is basically getting you mixed.  He wrote several good episodes in Kuuga, the he wrote his magnum opus Kamen Rider Agito (which was basically would not be possible without Kuuga).  Now for what went wrong with him!


His bad sense of humor.  Introducing Megumi into Ryuki just ruins the supposed tone of Ryuki as a darker and edgier show.  If that's not all, you might consider the forced comedy he does a lot and I mean a LOT!  In Kamen Rider Blade, episodes 29-30 is a WTF cooking battle.  In Kamen Rider Kiva, I find the show enjoyable but some jokes in the show like Nago tend to get flat.  I think the worst part about him is that he thinks he's so funny. -_-


Getting too dark and edgy with a load of douchebags.  I use this picture to show something.  Kamen Rider Faiz was a show with great potential, I enjoyed the human vs. Orphnoch war here.  But the problem was that Faiz introduced the worst character ever- MASATO KUSAKA!

Just my two cents!

Comments