Some of My Favorite Chinese Drama On-Screen Couples

Here's a list of my favorite Chinese drama couples namely:


Jerry Yan and Barbie Xu- In Meteor Garden, they became an item for two seasons though they never dated in real life.  For Jerry Yan, he has the charisma of senior actor Qin Han and for Barbie Xu, she has the charisma of Liu Xue Hua.  Too bad they never got beyond Meteor Garden.  I mean they could have actually made a good couple for Qiong Yao TV drama.that was previously done by Qin Han and Liu Xue Hua.


Vic Chou and Barbie Xu- They had a short relationship that didn't last.  I did think that in Mars, they really had a good chemistry.  While they didn't become a match in Meteor Garden, in Mars they did.


Vic Chou and Michelle Chen- I love their performance in "Wish to See You Again" in a rather lighthearted romance series.  But I'd like to see them do serious.


Vic Chou and Fan Bing Bing- While I'm to complain to how incredibly teary eyed Last Night of Madam Chin was but the two had their chemistry.  Vic Chou's first super serious role here really showed he could really act and Fan Bing Bing as a Qiong Yao/action star made things even better.


Wallace Huo and Penny Lin- Okay too bad (for me) they're not dating but yeah, these two had the best chemistry ever in 100% Senorita.


Qin Han and Liu Xue Hua- I've only seen Yan Yu Meng Meng, Ting Yuan Shen Shen and Seagull's Home but they did have a great combination together.  Now only if they can act as Jerry Yan's parents on-screen.

Comments