Reviews to Do... Kim Tae Hee Related and More...

Kim Tae-hee in Forbidden Love, aka Fox with Nine Tails
Well I haven't done much reviews for Korean drama lately so I might do some rewatching.  These reviews might be IRIS (I'll probably rewatch it), Forbidden Love and Love Story in Harvard.  Pretty much, I was occupied with my top favorite Chinese dramas and Japanese dramas I forgot about Korean.  I hope this gets me back on track soon.  But I might do my review on Forbidden Love then I'll do some comparisons with it with other horror series for this October.


Well I've seen IRIS a year ago so I might have to rewatch it before I review it.  As far as I know, this was more eye candy material for me than it was action-related.

Other reviews for Korean drama which I have watched might include Iljimae (first season) and Spring Waltz. I'll probably need to rewatch them as well.  These were reviews taht were overlooked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Kamen Rider Build Episode 3 Could Be Telling Me To Expect In Later Episodes

Sawa Takigawa May Be In The Danger Of Becoming The New Megumi Asano

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

What I'm Expecting From Kamen Rider Build After Episode Two

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year