Done with W, Now Onward to Ryuki

It's good to take advantage of break periods.  Now moving on...


I've just finished watching Kamen Rider Ryuki which is really I'd say a good series.  A review is due for it and I would write it as one of my recommended riders.  Now...


I've just given Ryuki a second chance and since I was Biased about it.  Now I just started viewing it and I'd say it really, really has gotten into me.  I believe it will get more addictive.  Well I'll do what I'd call mandatory review to Kamen Rider W then on to a really big deal with Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Kamen Rider Build Episode 3 Could Be Telling Me To Expect In Later Episodes

Sawa Takigawa May Be In The Danger Of Becoming The New Megumi Asano

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

What I'm Expecting From Kamen Rider Build After Episode Two

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year