Just Wanting to Check Out "Hua Luo Hua Kai"

Hua Luo Hua Kai  or in English "Flower Falls, Flower Blooms" to which stars Chin Han (Sun Xiao Zhong) and the lovely Yue Ling (sadly she retired, I wish she would act as a parent in any newer drama, maybe as Esther Liu's mom perhaps?) which tackles on a woman who's dumped by her ex-husband ends up finding love in the most unexpected way.  I just thought that Chin Han still has his charm here despite the fact he was already moving into the background due to age related reasons.  Despite the fact that Chin Han would be better off acting as Jerry Yan's father (I wish he did!!!!) he's still a classic to watch.  And as of current, his pictures show he's still kind of handsome for an old guy.  Now only if I can see the picture of his family in the recent years.  I just thought it'd be weird if Jerry Yan would be cast in Chin Han's role in a remake if a remake of this series happens.

Comments