Wishful Casting: Gatchaman Movie Edition!

Well I am yet to critique on the Gatchaman film (which I heard had pretty bad reviews) and I am yet to see it but here's my wishes for who would have been in that film!  Hmmm with Toshiki Inoue burned out, I doubt it he could save the film as well!


Yasuka Saito as Joe Asakura/Joe the Condor- Well I did enjoy his performance in Boukenger as Masumi Inou who was similar to Gai Yuki in a way.  I think he would have been a stronger Joe the Condor!


Rin Takanashi as Jun the Swan- Well I think she could have been a stronger Jun the Swan.  Hee hee.


Just for a bit of nostalgia I think Toshihide Wakamatsu should have been Dr. Nambu.  My reason would be this- he was literally a live version of Joe the Condor in Chojin Sentai Jetman with his role as Gai Yuki!  I really think this guy could help!  If Toshiki Inoue wrote the film, I think he would want this guy!


Jun Yoshida as Berg Katse (male form)- Okay Jun Yoshida may be quite older already but I thought he would make a really good Berg Katse, acting as the comedic wimp.  However I'm a few of the crowd who freaking dislikes Berg Katse but yeah, Jun Yoshida would have been good for the role!

I felt the rest were okay with their casting.  Sad to say, a bad script can't be saved even with a good cast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiiro Kogami Contradicts Himself As Of Current

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Movie Review: The Vampire Effect

Return of Condor Heroes 1983, 1995 and 2006

Ryuki VS. Gaim: Which Battle Royale Rider Series Is Better?

Romance in the Rain: The Novel's More Tragic If You Ask Me

Thoughts on Kamen Rider Gaim Up to Episode 35

Series Review: Kamen Rider Gaim

The Love Scar Mini-Series Starring Jerry Yan, Karen Mok and Jacky Cheung